FoodRecipes88.info | Greek Style Garlic Chicken Breast Recipe – Today we are going to talk about Grill food, many western restaurants serving chicken breast but not all serving Greek Style Garlic Chicken Breast. This Greek-style food was more delicious than the outward appearance, especially if cooked properly this Greek Style Garlic Chicken Breast can give a feeling that you will never forget. If you’re looking for a great tasting, tender chicken breast, this is what you’re looking for.
Greek Style Garlic Chicken Breast Recipe
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 lemon, sliced for garnish (optional)
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1/3 teaspoon paprika
- Cut 3 slits in each chicken breast to allow marinade to penetrate. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper, and paprika for about 30 seconds. Place chicken in a large bowl, and pour marinade over. Using your hands, work marinade into chicken. Cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat grill for medium heat, and lightly oil grate.
- Cook chicken on grill until meat is no longer pink and juices run clear.
*some useful notes: Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.