Easy Homemade Waffles for You! | FoodRecipes88.info – We will share with you a recipe delicious food I have ever eaten, what more in the winter now, waffles food is perfect for you! We love hot breakfast in the winter and waffle is one of the best choices of it. We also like in the summer, but in winter it seems more important. They are a welcome hot bite while the house warms up hot coffee or chocolate can make it prefect. We swear by them. I am always looking for interesting breakfast recipe and I found some nice idea from the internet. Here are some of the favorite new, interesting easy homemade waffles recipes we’ve found this winter. Time to cook up some warm waffles!
Prep Cook Ready In
10 minutes 15 minutes 25 minutes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups warm milk
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder and sugar; set aside. Preheat waffle iron to desired temperature.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. Stir in the milk, butter and vanilla. Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture; beat until blended.
- Ladle the batter into a preheated waffle iron. Cook the waffles until golden and crisp. Serve immediately.
*some useful notes: bake waffles with some nutela, totally recommended.
Maybe its only about Easy Homemade Waffles for You! , Thanks before 🙂