FoodRecipes88.info | Coconut Oil Banana Bread Recipe – Start up your day with this healthy Banana bread, made with banana oil. Getting bored with normal toasting bread? Today we’re going to share delicious banana bread recipe by coconut oil, not just good for health, this simple bread was easy to bake. Enjoy your relax time with this bread at home, pair well with orange juice for morning breakfast or lunch with smoothies. Coconut oil is a very handy ingredient to consider if you have someone who is lactose intolerant in your house. I recommend the usage of coconuts oil in recipes, they’re low fat and its health benefits as it has antibacterial, antiviral, and antioxidant properties and is purported to speed up metabolism and promote weight loss. Try our other Banana bread with sour cream recipe, and have a nice try.
Preparation time Cook time
10 Minutes 40 Hour
- 4 very ripe bananas
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Grease a 9 x 5 –inch loaf pan, or spray with cooking spray
- Place the bananas in a large mixing bowl and mash them with a fork. Add the coconut oil and sugar to the bananas, and beat with a fork or an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the banana mixture, on low speed with the mixer (or using a rubber spatula or fork) just until well-incorporated, but do not over mix, which will yield a tough banana bread. Stir in the chocolate chips, if using. Scrape the coconut banana bread batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for about 55 minutes until a wooden skewer or a sharp knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in the pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes, then turn out of the pan and finish cooling upright on the wire rack.
*some useful notes: bake them with extra cup of water inside the oven for extra moist.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about easy Banana Bread with coconut oil, please leave some commends and let us know if you already make it at home.