FoodRecipe88.info | Banana Bread Muffins With Chocolate Chips – This was fantastic! I tried this recipe last night, turn out prefect. This banana bread really low fat, low calorie, no nuts and no baking soda. That’s made them good for health, packed with protein and didn’t blow up your blood sugar level although they taste sweet. These muffins easy to make, just in 35 minutes of time you can get your delicious muffins out of oven. Also, making them in small size may be a good idea; u can get banana bread mini muffins and share it with whole family for lunch. With their fluffy and crispy top of Choco chips can melt down your hunger in no time. Banana Bread Muffins With Chocolate Chips
Banana Bread Muffins With Chocolate Chips
Preparation time Cook time
15 Minutes 20 Minutes
- 3 medium very ripe bananas
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat buttermilk or 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 -3 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly coat 12 muffin tin liners with cooking spray and place in muffin tin.
- In large bowl, mash bananas with fork.
- Whisk in egg, milk, granulated sugar, and brown sugar.
- In separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add flour mixture to banana mixture and combine well.
- Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Spoon equal amounts of batter into 12 muffin cups.
- Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let them cool slightly in pan, and then remove to wire rack.
*some useful notes: add extra salty taste for the banana bread muffins by baking them with extra cheese!
And that’s all for today’s recipe about banana bread muffins with chocolate chips, please leave some commends and let us know if you already make it at home.