FoodRecipes88.info | Banana Bread Made With Coconut Flour Recipe – Make yourselves confronts with some slice of free gluten banana bread. With coconut flour these bread are good for health, they provide you with extra benefits such as Aids in metabolism, high in fiber, helps maintain a healthy Blood Sugar and help digestive health. You can skip the honey if you bananas are sweet enough or add more to taste Sub walnuts or pecans or add dark chocolate chips. Enjoy some of them while watching television with your family or serve them to your home guest. Don’t miss this recipe if you are banana lovers. Banana Bread With Coconut Flour Recipe
Banana Bread Made With Coconut Flour Recipe
Preparation time Cook time
10 Minutes 1 Hour
- 1⁄2 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda (heaping)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (heaping)
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 bananas, mashed (over ripe, almost black is best)
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup pecans
- Whisk dry ingredients, stir in all wet until smooth.
- Stir in nut or whatever you choose.
- Put in a greased loaf pan
- Bake at 350 for 50-75 minutes. Cover with foil after 50 minutes.
- Cool on a rack completely before eating, a must for texture and flavor.
*some useful notes: bake them with extra cup of water inside the oven for extra moist.
And that’s all for today’s recipe about Banana Bread made with coconut flour, please leave some commends and let us know if you already make it at home.