Baked Pork Chops In Cream of Mushroom Soup – Today, foodrecipes88.info want to share about baked pork recipe that incuded cream of mushroom soup, Want to try some creamy dish or pork chops or steaks? Don’t miss your chance to taste this lovely mushroom cream pork chops. They are easy to bake and healthy for family, with their creamy mushroom and juicy pork chops, they can be top of family favorites. By mixing some vegetables for their side dish also add mash potato for great experience dinner. With last time baked pork chops with apples and brown sugar made with fruits and sugar recipes, today’s recipes made by mixing western and Italian style of pork chops recipes.
Baked Pork Chops In Cream of Mushroom Soup
Preparation time Cook time
20 Minutes 1 Hour 15 Minutes
- 2 large onions, finely chopped
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 4 cups thinly sliced potatoes
- 6 pork chops
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- garlic powder to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a 2 quart baking dish.
- Rub pork chops with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat, add chops, and brown on both sides. Remove from skillet. Place onions in skillet, and cook until browned. Pour in mushroom soup and milk; stir until blended. Remove from heat, and set aside.
- Arrange sliced potatoes evenly in prepared baking dish. Arrange chops on top of potatoes. Pour soup mixture over chops.
- Bake, covered, for 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Uncover, and bake 30 minutes more, or until potatoes are tender. Enjoy!
*some useful notes: Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier..
And that’s all for today’s recipe about easy Baked pork chops in cream of mushroom soup, please leave some commends and let us know if you already make it at home.